Employment & ESL
Do you need a new resume? Want to change jobs but have no idea what you are good at? Maybe you need some English assistance to help pass your IELTs?
Get out your library card and try one of these great resources!
Studiosity - LIFELONG LEARNING
Lifelong Learning from Studiosity provides On-demand job-skills, writing, numeracy, and digital literacy help. Get help to:
- Write your resume or job application.
- Write a report or a speech.
- Grammar, punctuation, and writing skills for ESL learners
- Online search and library skills
- Writing skills at work
- Writing e-mails
- Essential maths at home and work
Sunday - Friday 3pm-10pm for live chat (submit documents for feedback anytime)
- Do you know what careers are best for you?
- If you are unemployed, do you know what job and education choices you have?
- Are you looking to re-enter the workforce or change jobs?
- Is your resume getting you interviews?
Take this 15 minute survey and receive a career report with links to a Resume Guide and online resume Builder.
My Career Match - Connect with your library card